Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) is established in the Institute to cater the need of the society. The centre will provide a multidisciplinary platform for policy discourse. This will bring researchers, practitioners, and interested members of our community together in order to contribute meaningfully to policy debates on development, resettlement and other such burning issues.
The CCE aims to foster new relationships and interactions among public officials, civil society and the private sector in the search for creative solutions to public policy problems take management decision for development of society.
The CCE may engage government agencies, national and international academic institutions, NGOs, industries, and individuals to promote management education.
The Centre will cover the wide range of short term and long-term program to be offered to all citizens of india and abroad. Its aims will be as under:
The proposal for establishment of CCE is placed for consideration and approval.
- To conduct courses on public policy, urban and rural planning, skill development, entrepreneurship, management, governance etc.
- To strengthen the government's capacity to effectively implement policies.
- Centre may conduct and organises management development programmes, seminars, talks, workshops, conferences etc.
- To conduct capacity building programmes in the field of management, engineering, public policy, finance etc.
- Centre may run a long-duration programmes that would help them develop in-depth capability for both policy-making and implementation.
- To conduct short-duration training program for participants from government, civil society, industries and non-profit sectors, private sectors etc.
- Centre will provide policy advisory services, consulting services and research.
- To provide a forum for policy dialogue among policy stakeholders.
- Centre may offer programmes through online mode to cater the need of society.
- To provide any other services which deem fit for the upliftment of society.