- Authors from India and abroad are invited to submit manuscripts
reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the
topics related to the conference.
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English
with length four to six pages (4-6).
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other
conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow recommended IEEE conference
template, which can be found here .
- Plagiarism Check using Turnitin.
- Papers having more than 20% plagiarism score will be examined and
those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected/withdrawn without a
- All the paper submission will be done on EasyChair conference
- Reviewer assignment will also be made using EasyChair.
- The EasyChair link is available now
- The conference proceedings will get published online in AIJR Proceedings Series (ISSN:2582-3922) with ISBN & DOI (Each article will get assigned a separate DOI
Visibility: CrossRef, Google Scholar, Scilit, CORE (UK), OUCI (Ukrain), PKP Index, Microsoft Academic, Semantic Scholar, Dimensions, BASE, OpenAIRE
- The registration fees for the conference are as follows:
|Academics / Researchers
|| ₹ 2000