(Don't use the direct link of any Bank for Semester Fee Payment, Fee must be paid only through NITJ Fee Portal)
Payment through Demand Draft / Internet Transfer directly to the Institute account will not be entertained.
After Successful Transaction, Download PDF of e-Receipt from NITJ Fee Portal and take the printout for submission in your department at the time of Registration. (Any other proof of fee payment will not be entertained)
The Students studying through Education Loanhave to submit the Letter issued by the Concerned Bank Branch Manager as per the format/instructions mentioned in the Fee Structure.
During Fee Payment, If the amount is debited from your bank account, and Fee Status has not been updated on the NITJ Fee Portal. Your Fee Status will be updated within 24 hours.
Note:If you are using Debit/Credit Card for Fee Payment, Transaction Failure may be occurred due to the following reason:
Your Card has a restriction on the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time.
In this case, Please use the following option(s):
Option 1: Use NetBanking
Option 2: Use Other Card that has withdrawal limit more than the amount to be paid.
Option 3: You can also make payment through Challan, For this, please follow the below steps:
1. Login to NITJ Fee Portal, Select ICICI payment gateway.
2. In the Next Screen, click on Make Payment Button.
3. In the Next Screen, Select NEFT/RTGS option.
4. Click on Generate Challan Button.
5. Print the Copy of Challan and go to your Bank for payment (They will transfer amount from your account to NITJ account).
6. After making the Payment, Send us the copy of challan through email Id email@example.com. We will update your fee status and you will be able to download fee receipt from NITJ Fee Portal.
Use Option 3 only, If Option 1 and Option 2 is not available at your end. Option 3 will take around 24 hours to update the Fee Status.
For any Technical Query, You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org