For any Technical Query, You may contact at Email ID:email@example.com
Note:If you are using Debit/Credit Card for Fee Payment, Transaction Failure may be occurred due to the following reason:
Your Card has a restriction on the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time.
In this case, Please use the following option(s):
Option 1: Use NetBanking
Option 2: Use Another Card that has a withdrawal limit more than the amount to be paid.
Option 3: You can also make payment through Challan, For this, please follow the below steps:
1. Login to NITJ Fee Portal, Select ICICI payment gateway.
2. In the Next Screen, click on Make Payment Button.
3. In the Next Screen, Select NEFT/RTGS option.
4. Click on Generate Challan Button.
5. Print the Copy of Challan and go to your Bank for payment (They will transfer amount from your account to NITJ account).
6. After making the Payment, Send us the copy of challan through email Id firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update your fee status and you will be able to download fee receipt from NITJ Fee Portal.
Use Option 3 only, If Option 1 and Option 2 is not available at your end. Option 3 will take around 24 hours to update the Fee Status.