Kindly change your password after the first login. Use Strong Passwords including Alphabets, Numbers, and Special Characters.
For any Technical Difficulty, Contact at Email:email@example.com
All B.Tech. students who want to claim a waiver of the Tuition Fee shall be required to submit the latest Income Certificate issued by the appropriate authority on or after 01.04.2022 (The option to Upload Income Certificate is available in the Fee Portal)
The Students studying through Education Loanhave to upload the Letter issued by the Concerned Bank Branch Manager as per the format/instructions mentioned in the Fee Structure. (The option to Upload Bank Letter is available in the Registration Portal)
The Students who are studying through Education Loan, If also claiming Tuition Fee waiver based on Income, they have to merge the Bank Letter and Income Certificate into a Single PDF file and upload on the Registration Portal.
Don't use the direct link of any Bank for Semester Fee Payment, Fee must be paid only through NITJ Fee Portal.
Payment through Demand Draft / Internet Transfer directly to the Institute account will not be entertained.
After Successful Transaction, Download PDF of e-Receipt from NITJ Fee Portal.
During Fee Payment, If the amount is debited from your bank account, and Fee Status has not been updated on the NITJ Fee Portal. You can contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:If you are using Debit/Credit Card for Fee Payment, Transaction Failure may be occurred due to the following reason:
Your Card has a restriction on the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time.
In this case, Please use the following option(s):
Option 1: Use NetBanking
Option 2: Use Another Card that has a withdrawal limit more than the amount to be paid.
Option 3: You can also make payment through Challan, For this, please follow the below steps:
1. Login to NITJ Fee Portal, Select ICICI payment gateway.
2. In the Next Screen, click on Make Payment Button.
3. In the Next Screen, Select NEFT/RTGS option.
4. Click on Generate Challan Button.
5. Print the Copy of Challan and go to your Bank for payment (They will transfer amount from your account to NITJ account).
6. After making the Payment, Send us the copy of the challan generated from the Fee Portal through email Id email@example.com. We will update your fee status and you will be able to download fee receipt from NITJ Fee Portal.
Use Option 3 only, If Option 1 and Option 2 is not available at your end. Option 3 will take around 24 hours to update the Fee Status.