डॉ बी आर अम्बेडकर राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, जालंधर
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
We are pleased to invite you for participating in the Symposium on "Recent Research Trends in Science and Engineering (RRTSE-2019)" hosted by TechNITi'19.
The main themes of the conference are:
· Exploring Novel Concepts in Engineering, Science and Management.
· Exploring innovative strategies and solutions.
· Focusing and Expanding the Significant Assessment in technology;
· Invention and Innovation of New Concepts in the Field of science.
· Future Challenges and Advanced Innovations in technology.
This Interactive exchange will take place in working groups covering the following topics:
Track 1: Applied Sciences, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Management and Allied Topics.
Track 2: Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Track 3: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
Track 4: Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Textile Engineering.
Rules for Symposium :
1. The abstract along with the powerpoint presentation (10 slides) should be sent through the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06.11.2019
2. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by 07.11.19
3. The candidates should present the powerpoint presentation in front of the judges on Nov. 8, 2019, at 10:00am at IT Building, NIT Jalandhar
4. The judgment by the respective judges will be final and non-questionable.
5. The Best in each track will be awarded prizes.
Prizes worth Rs 15k to be awarded to the winners.
Abstract & Powerpoint Presentation should be sent with the following details: Names of Author 1 & Author 2, College Name, Email Ids, Phone Numbers
Submit your abstract & powerpoint presentation by 02.11.2019 06.11.2019 at email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding the conference, feel free to get in touch with us.
Registration link for Symposium: https://forms.gle/94dT41vG5vZNdPv48
Dr. Indu Saini
Dr. Samayveer Singh
Arsh Goyal: 99140-47037
Chintan Puri: 80541-62244